Parking permits for student who reside on campus will be available to purchase on the web or in the office.
Students who live in the residence halls or family housing are required to purchase permits each semester.
The car must be registered to a student's parking account before purchasing a permit. Parking permits are NOT transferable among individuals and any such transfer will be a violation of the "Code of Conduct" and the UL Lafayette Traffic Code.
To register your vehicle log into the new ULink portal, select Campus Services to see the Parking & Transportation Services section. Enter the vehicle information and then you will be allowed to purchase a permit.
Residential Zone Designation
Coronna, Bonin, Harris, Baker and Huger Halls
- ZONE 22R Olivier Tower Parking Tower/McKinley Street (3rd level and above) and Taft Street Parking Tower (all levels)
- Overflow parking is located in Zone 15 located off Girard Park Circle.
- ZONE 29R on Smith Street and Zone 27 along Rex Street
- Overflow parking is located in Zone 17(the back side of the Red Zone at Lewis and Johnston)
Cajun Village Apartments
- ZONE 24C (on-site parking)
Legacy Park Apartments
- ZONE 23L (on-site parking) There is a large amount of parking for the Legacy Park Apartments next to the coulee.