Visitors to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette campus are always welcome.
An hourly parking lot designated for visitors on the UL Lafayette campus is located at the new Girard Park Circle Parking Garage located on Girard Park Circle. Levels one through three are the designated visitor parking levels for this garage. The lot on the side of the Student Union is designated as complimentary 30 minute parking for visitors. Parking is restricted to 30 minutes per occurrence in this lot.
University affiliates who park on campus are required to purchase a permit, therefore, we ask visitors to refrain from parking in areas designated for faculty, staff and students, unless prior arrangements are made through Transportation Services. Violators are subject to ticketing and/or towing. Faculty, staff and students are responsible for any citations that are issued to visiting family members.
If parking is not available in one of these areas or if special arrangements are needed, please call Transportation Services at 337.482.6858.
Girard Park Circle Parking Garage Hourly Parking Fees & Instructions
- Payment is required 7 days a week/24 hours a day
Pricing is as follows
- $5.00 for 1 minute - 2 hours
- $1.00 per hour for each additional hour
- Payment is made only through the ParkMobile app or their website. Look for green ParkMobile signs posted in multiple locations on floors 1-3 providing the ParkMobile zone number and for infomation on alternate payment options to the app. Extending time is availble using the ParkMobile app.The app and the ParkMobile account are free.
Vendors must call the Office of Transportation Services to get a temporary permit.
Visitor Coupons for Department Guests
If you are a visitor and a department has given you a ParkMobile code to park on campus, you will need to park in the visitor parking area of Girard Park Circle Parking Garage. Follow these directions provided to you by the department.
If you are a department looking to purchase a code for a visitor please fill out a request form for a Coupon Code
- Please fill out, sign, and return the form to the Office of Transportation for processing
- The code will be given to the requesting department after being added to the ParkMobile system.