Spring 2021 permits for graduate assistants will go on sale online at 11:00 a.m. today, Jan. 6, 2021.
The start date for parking permit sales for the fall 2020 semester has been moved from July 15 until a yet to be determined date in early August. Announcements about the exact date will be made on this website, Facebook and Instagram once the date has been finalized.
Parking & Transit Changes Fall 2020
Transit information has not been confirmed for Fall 2020. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and will announce decisions about buses and shuttles soon. Please check back frequently for updates.
Fall 2020 permit pricing will be as follows:
- Residential permits - $40
- Cajun Field commuter permit is free, but you must obtain the Fall 2020 permit to park at Cajun Field.
- Girard Parking Tower - $325
- Student aides - $40
- Graduate assistants - $40
*students eligible for the 25% credit from their Spring 2020 permit will receive an email in July with instructions on how to use that credit toward the purchase a Fall 2020 semester permit.
Permit Purchase Options
Purchase your parking permit online or at the Office of Transportation Services. To purchase online:
- Log into ULink at https://ulink.louisiana.edu.
- On the Campus Services tab, in the Parking and Transportation section, click the Access My Parking Account link. Select Get Permits and follow the prompts.
- Your permit is successfully purchased when you receive a confirmation email to your University-issued email address. If you do not receive confirmation, contact the Office of Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase your permit at the Office of Transportation Services at 619 McKinley St., suite 100. You must have your student ID, vehicle registration, and payment. Payments accepted include debit/credit card, money order, and Cajun Cash. Checks and cash are not accepted. The office will be closed for the summer. Please check our Facebook page toward the end of July for lobby hours in effect on August 3.
For information on additional changes with regard to parking and permits, please visit the Covid-19 Response webpage.