The Office of Transportation Servic
Parking Notice for October 12-14
The Festivals Acadiens et Creoles will be held in Girard Park on October 12-14. The following University parking areas will be utilized for festival parking:
Zones 7, 11, 15 and Girard Parking Tower will not be available for permit parking from 1:30 pm Friday until 8 pm on Sunday. These lots will become paid parking lots for festival with a fee of $10 per entry payable by credit or debit card only. Permit parking is not allowed during this time. No exceptions.
- Resident students with current Green Residential Permits (22R) may only park in Olivier, floors 2-6 (adding 2nd floor for this weekend only*) and Taft, all floors.
- Resident students with current Yellow Residential Permits (29R) may park their cars in zones 29R, 27 and 2F (added for this weekend only*).
*All resident student vehicles must be back in their appropriate zones before 6 am on Monday, October 15.
- Girard Parking Tower permits for the Fall 2018 semester will not be honored from 1:30 pm Friday through 8 pm on Sunday.
- Other campus parking areas will be designated as public parking during the festival.
- Regular parking will resume at 6 am on Monday, October 15.
In accordance with the UL Traffic Code Section B, item 7:
Transportation Services reserves the right to set aside parking areas for special events, e.g. concerts, athletic events, parades, festivals, etc. in all parking areas of the University campus.
Have a great Homecoming weekend! Geaux Cajuns!!Thank you,