A portion of general parking at Bourgeois Hall will be closed for the day Thursday, March 15 due to the Ragin Cajuns
UPDATE: The opening sale date for residential summer parking permits has been changed to Wednesday, May 16. We appreciate your patience with this change.
Please make note of the following dates concerning spring and summer 2018 parking permits:
May 20 –expiration date for all spring 2018 semester permits. This includes resident, commuter, Girard Parking Tower, student aide, adjunct and graduate assistant permits. Individuals needing to park on campus after this date will need to purchase a summer 2018 permit.
May 1 – Cajun Field commuter student, Girard Parking Tower and student aide permits available online and in the office. Please see details below.
May 16 – Anticipated opening date for summer 2018 permit sales date for residential students (living on campus), student aides, graduate assistants and adjuncts permits. We are waiting for the summer 2018 list of individuals eligible for each of these permits.
Summer 2018 Permit Prices:
- Residential Permits (students living on campus) - $20
- Cajun Field Commuter permit – FREE, must have the permit to park at Cajun Field.
- Girard Parking Tower - $100
- Student Aide - $20 (updated letter required; in office purchase only)
- Graduate Assistant - $20 (notice from Graduate School required each semester)
- Adjunct - $20
All summer permits are valid May 21 – August 14, 2018.
Permit Purchase Options
- Online through ULINK › Campus Services › Transportation Services › access my parking account.
In Person at 619 McKinley St, Suite 100, Lafayette, La 70504
- Bring student ID, vehicle registration and payment. Payments accepted include debit/credit card, money order and Cajun Cash. Checks and Cash are not accepted.
Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
619 McKinley Street, Suite 100
Office Hours: M-Th 7:30am-4:45pm F 7:30am - 12:15 pm