Parking permits for student who reside on campus will be available to purchase -either on the web or in the office.
Students who live in the residence halls or family housing are required to purchase permits each semester.
The car must be registered to a student's parking account before purchasing a permit. Parking permits are NOT transferable among individuals and any such transfer will be a violation of the "Code of Conduct" and the UL Lafayette Traffic Code.
To register your vehicle log into the new ULink portal, select Campus Life in the banner at the top of the page then click on 'get a parking spot' under the Parking & Transportation Services heading. In the old ULINK portal, you will see the Transportation Services icon on the home page/UL Today tab. Click on the icon (bus) and a personalized parking page will be displayed with a list of menu options. Enter the vehicle information and purchase your permit.
Residential Zone Designation
Coronna, Bonin, Harris, Baker and Huger Halls
- ZONE 22R Olivier Tower Parking Tower/McKinley Street (3rd level and above) and Taft Street Parking Tower (all levels)
- Overflow parking is located in Zone 15 located off Girard Park Circle.
- ZONE 29R Smith Street and Zone 27 along Rex Street
- Overflow parking is located in Zone 17(the back side of the Red Zone at Lewis and Johnston)
Cajun Village Apartments
- ZONE 24C (on-site parking)
Legacy Park Apartments
- ZONE 23L (on-site parking) There is a large amount of parking for the Legacy Park Apartments next to the coulee.