An hourly parking lot designated for visitors on the UL Lafayette campus is located at the corner of St. Mary Blvd. at Girard Park Cr., behind Earl K. Long gym.
Visitors can also park at the parking garage on E. St. Lewis St. for a daily rate. This lot is accessible from Girard Park Cr.
Hourly parking lot
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Visitors parking rates are $1.25 for the first hour and .25 cents for every 15 minutes thereafter.
- Only debit/credit Card and Cajun Cash are accepted.
- CASH OR CHECK NOT ACCEPTED AT PAY BOOTH.
- AS OF February 18, 2015, it will be a flat fee of $3.25-no matter how long you park
Girard Park Circle parking garage
- The first three floors of the garage are available for public parking at a daily flat rate of $6.
- You can pay by credit or debit card at one of four pay stations on the first floor or three pay stations on the third floor.